From my early attempts to program an Apple II in the early 1980s right through to today, computers have always been part of my life. My professional experience of PCs began even before they were called PCs and has included several years managing a team of PC and server support specialists for a major company.
- Peter Johnston, Director of ByteSupport Limited.
- 20 years of professional PC support and development experience.
- 12 years professional UNIX support experience.
- Microsoft Certified Professional.
- Fully Insured.
- Based in Balsall Common.
- Independent to use and recommend only the best products.
It is my aim to bring professional standards to home and small business IT support while still retaining the personal touch that local suppliers can provide.